SimCentral Academic Competition in collaboration with Dr. Richard Turton, author of Analysis, Synthesis and Design of Chemical Processes
Dr. Turton is creating a real-world engineering problem which will be a progression from a steady state process design to a pressure-driven dynamic simulation with some analysis, troubleshooting and a little bit of control to make things interesting.
- Must be a chemical engineering student
- Sign up between January 31st - March 31st, 2020 to be eligible
- Must fill out the form to receive details and be entered
- All students are encouraged to participate
Important dates to remember:
- January 31st - Project Problem Statement released
- April 1st - Online Orientation
- May 31st - Deadline for papers
- June 30th - Winners announced
We are offering:
- 1st place winner receives Opportunity for an internship in California or 3,000 € cash prize
- Runner up receives 1,500 €
Our 2020 competition is closed. For more information on our academic offering, please visit: AVEVA Academic Program.