SimCentral Academic Competition in collaboration with Dr. Richard Turton, author of Analysis, Synthesis and Design of Chemical Processes
Dr. Turton is creating a real-world engineering problem which will be a progression from a steady state process design to a pressure-driven dynamic simulation with some analysis, troubleshooting and a little bit of control to make things interesting.
- Must be a senior student studying chemical engineering
- Sign up between November 9th - January 15th, 2020 to be eligible
- Must fill out the form to receive details and be entered
- All students are encouraged to participate
Important dates to remember:
- November 9th - Project Problem Statement released
- December 13th -Online Orientation Problem
- March 31st - Deadline for papers
- May 31st - Winners announced
We are offering:
- 1st place winner receives Opportunity for an internship in California or $ 3000 cash prize
- Runner up receives $ 1500
Learn more now by reading the terms and conditions.
Our 2020 competition is closed. For more information on our academic offering, please visit: AVEVA Academic Program.