Actions we're taking to ensure business agility
during this exceptional time
Your health and safety, along with that of our partners, employees and communities, are our highest priorities. We are privileged to have earned the trust of the world’s leading industrial and infrastructure companies and are committed to helping you navigate these uncertain times to function safely, efficiently and reliably.
We recognize, and remain fully committed to, our role in supporting you and your operations in today’s exceptional circumstances. We are monitoring the situation closely and taking important steps to maintain the continuity of the products and support services that we provide to you.
- We have directed our employees around the world to practice social distancing.
- We are using flexible working and virtual tools to continue our operations and to remain connected with each other and with your teams, who may be similarly adopting new ways of working.
- We are providing our customers with complimentary access to select offerings in the cloud until June 30, 2020 to keep your engineering and operations running safely during this time of change.
AVEVA has the global footprint and the IT infrastructure in place to provide you with the support services you need, even during moments of global disruption.
We’re utilizing technology and digital methods within our Customer Support operations to assist you in keeping your business running.
We continue to offer our online tools and materials keep you informed:
- AVEVA conducts a regular schedule of live webinars and has an extensive library of on-demand webinars available on our website.
- AVEVA has hundreds of eLearning courses that you and your team can take advantage of free of charge.
If you would like to discuss how AVEVA can help your teams to function smoothly in these unprecedented times, please contact us.
Thank you for your continued business. We are committed to playing our part to ensure that the world emerges, the stronger, from the challenges we are facing today.