WOULD YOU EXPECT THE HANDOVER OF A MAJOR PROJECT INVOLVING 11 GLOBAL EPCs TO RUN SMOOTHLY?
Most people in the industry would not. So how did K+S Potash manage it?
Well, one thing that really stands out is that K+S used a best practice approach to handover, underpinned by AVEVA's Progressive Handover Solution right from the very start of the project.
This helped them manage 11 EPCs working at different locations around the world. They were able to automatically check and validate the engineering data as it became available and reduced the end-of-project information transfer to a minimum.
There’s more to it though. Download the K+S Potash case study to learn more about how K+S:
- Developed their strategy for a smooth handover
- Accessed live-action data at any time without interrupting the EPCs with requests for updates
- Transferred information progressively from multiple EPCs to the construction site and, ultimately, to the operations teams
- Managed to collate all the data into one common format for all EPCs, using the ISO 15926 standard
- Fostered transparency between themselves and their many EPCs
Download the K+S Potash case study today.
"Successful project handover requires constant sharing of information across a common platform amongst all project teams and disciplines"