AVEVA Academic Program
Are your engineering graduates prepared for their careers? Shouldn’t they be using the same tools in college that they will be in the real world? Whether it is conceptual design, detailed engineering, real time optimization, or operator training, many of the largest companies have chosen our industry leading software as a standard part of their work processes, because our integrated software enables these companies to maximize the return from their plants. AVEVA software enables graduating engineers to have the competencies required when they start their careers. It is our mission to help universities accomplish that goal. Therefore, we provide not just software; we provide a community of users and technical experts to ensure that universities are successful in their educational and research endeavors. We do not want university budgets to stand in the way of academic usage of the best software. Our software is available to universities at a fraction of a cost when compared to other academic programs.
Preparing Students for the Future
Join our Academic Program Today!
We work with:
24 of the top 25 petroleum companies
49 of the top 50 chemical companies
All of the top 20 pharmaceutical companies
We help produce:
24% of the world’s chemicals
64% of the world’s liquid natural gas
20% of the world’s electricity generation
17% of the world’s refined products
- Affordable license fees
- Electronic download and delivery of software
- Affordable product training for faculty and students
- Industry leading software for your students
- Technical support for designated professors
- Access to an online repository of knowledge and information
The AVEVA Academic Program removes all barriers to educational use of process simulation, design, and optimization software, as well as real-time industrial systems monitoring and control software by offering software at affordable prices to academia.
- Deliver experiential learning based on industry leading software systems that are deployed by the largest companies in diverse industry sectors
- Enable graduating engineers to have the competencies required to be ready on day one of their careers with these companies
- Use the same software that is used as an engineering standard by the largest integrated oil companies in the world
Latest News and Related Resources
Today’s capital project construction industry is plagued with...
Now, more than ever before, the world is experiencing in...
Covestro is among the world's largest polymer companies. Its...
ORLANDO, Fla.– Feb.12, 2018 – AVEVA, the leader in digital...
Embrace Your Digital Transformation
Contact us to get started on your journey today.