AVEVA World Conference
11 - 14 Nov, 2019
AVEVA World Conference - North America is an immersive experience where you can explore how digital technologies are shaping industrial businesses first-hand. Our sessions aim to provide strategies to boost your team’s flexibility, agility, and ability to optimize your operational cycle. To help you maximize your experience and bring real value back to your company, we’ve broken down our agenda into certain tracks and industries.
Solution Based Tracks:
Our team at AVEVA has curated a selection of sessions and activities focused on a technical innovative approach to managing your industrial data. You can follow a single track for an in-depth view of a specific discipline or choose a variety to round out your skills:
- Engineer, Procure and Construct – Learn ways to stay competitive in today’s market by maximizing performance of capital projects and plant operations by collaborating in new and unique ways to simulate, design and deliver a unified platform.
- Asset Performance - Learn unique strategies to visualize and evaluate asset data to achieve downtime reductions and significant savings in averted asset failure costs, all while providing a safer and more reliable environment for your workforce.
- Monitor and Control - Learn to leverage operation intelligence to optimize processes, maximize process efficiencies, mobilize and democratize operational data, drive better safety outcomes, improve product quality and automate regulatory compliance.
- Plan and Operations – Learn about a digital operations value chain management approach that combines cloud and digital twin technologies with Artificial Intelligence. These sessions will provide strategies to boost your team’s flexibility, agility, and ability to be able to optimize your complete end-to-end operational cycle.
- Digital Transformation – Learn strategies to unlock value and accelerate digital transformation by weeks and months. This track will feature talks on maximizing return on capital and improving profitability across the asset and operations lifecycle.
- Hands-on Technical Sessions - In-depth, instructor-led training will deep dive into best practices and technical details needed to develop solutions that can be applied to your specific business needs.
Industry Based Tracks:
If you’re unsure of what portfolio track to pick, and would rather join your industry peers in learning how to apply digital technologies to solve common industry challenges, you can focus on tracks that relate to your industry:
The knowledge you will learn in our portfolio tracks will help you maximize your strategies to drive industrial transformation and maximize your investment in AVEVA solutions.