Gartner has identified Digital Twin technology as one of the top trends shaping industrial equipment and process manufacturing industry.
We believe an effective Digital Twin is founded on well-managed asset information. How can plant operators use intelligent engineering and design information to create a reliable source of asset master data?
AVEVA’s Rick Standish, VP Solution Strategy, reflects on Gartner’s report on Digital Twin technology and assesses the benefits it offers for process plants today (included in the report) .
Are you on track?
Organisations are increasingly using intelligent engineering master data management to establish reliable digital twin technology platforms that can transform their operational decision making, boosting plant efficiency and increasing flexibility in challenging market conditions.
Read the AVEVA newsletter featuring Gartner research and learn how:
- better data management can improve your team’s decision making
- new tools can translate data into value
- a reliable Digital Twin can change the way you work for the better
- to ensure digital continuity throughout the lifetime of the process plant
- industrial behaviours are changing in step with technology