Unified Operations Center
Helping customers capitalize on digital technologies to transform their business by integrating and visualizing all available data in context be it operations, process, engineering, maintenance and financial data.
Real-Time Operational Performance Management
When it comes to business agility and optimising your operations, information silos can be one of the biggest obstacles to delivering profitability.
With siloed IT and OT systems, your teams do not have full visibility to the data that drives real-time decisions, and ultimately drives your business. Operational inefficiencies make it difficult to align your processes or collaborate effectively. Eventually leading to frustrated teams and reduced profit margins.
But when you have invested so much on your existing systems, it does not make sense to rip everything out and replace it. The question then becomes: how do you get your current systems to communicate more effectively and reduce silos?
Inspiring our Customers to Unlock Real-Results
Discover how AVEVA is partnering with our customers to unlock value across operations with AVEVA Unified Operations Center.
Realize Maximum Value with AVEVA Unified Operations Center
Companies have realized multi-million-dollar cost savings due to the increased enterprise visibility, collaboration and operational agility that AVEVA Unified Operations Center provides. Connect people, assets and data to your business to empower your team to enable enterprise-wide visibility and collaboration for improved, strategic decision-making across sites, increased agility through alignment of operations and engineering and optimized operations that add value to your bottom line
Operations & Maintenance
- Respond rapidly to unplanned downtime or crisis situations by leveraging engineering data in its real-time, operational context
- Eliminate human error and manual processes with automated workflows, such as automatic work orders, and easily access standardized operating procedures
- Improve collaboration using improved shift handovers and electronic operator log books
Technical Services (Engineering)
- Management of Change project analysis by cost and schedule
- Optimize plant throughput and asset utilization using what-if analysis scenarios, and modeling of process and equipment parameters
- Improve profit margins and reduce energy with energy consumption analysis by equipment
- Enterprize-wide visibility - provide effective operational monitoring at corporate headquarters and subsidiary levels of the organisation with target versus actual performance analysis
- Real-time decision support – understand inter-dependencies by unlocking data stored in disparate systems, and gaining new insights into process parameters
- Ensure compliance and reduce risk – monitor critical parameters with the Environmental, Safety & Health module
Empowering Industries to Increase Efficiency
AVEVA Unified Operations Center addresses several use cases across industries, including Oil & Gas, Smart Infrastructure and Mining.
Discover the Latest
Check out the latest news, events, and success stories.
Discover the benefits of IIoT and Cloud with AI and Machine...
Embrace your Digital Transformation
Contact us to get started on your journey today.