What you’ll learn at the AVEVA World Conference in Dallas
It came as no surprise when a recent survey pointed that while most executives agreed digital transformation would be an important source of growth for them over the next several years, they are still lacking a clear perspective on where and how they can embark on the “right” digital journey to maximise production potential of their assets, especially given the breadth of complex applications from wells to processing facilities, and from designs to operations in both asset and operations lifecycles.
Due to the capital-asset-intensive nature of the industry, any slight improvement in project delivery – greenfield or brownfield, operating asset uptime and processing conditions could result in significant gains in cashflow and profitability. Digitalisation of business and operational processes, if well executed, can be a game changer for both oil and gas companies and EPCs, giving them a distinct competitive advantage in term of reduced CAPEX and OPEX.
So where do you begin? The AVEVA World Conference (September 10-13, Dallas, TX) is a good start to gain insights, exchange contacts and learn from thought leaders, industry experts and practitioners on how you can leverage big data and analytics to improve profitability, from engineering to operations. The Oil and Gas Upstream sessions are designed to help you leverage the ‘right’ technology to achieve “doing more with less” – from delivering capital project to operating a gas processing plant- and improve your bottom line, including the following sessions:
- Roadmap on Digital Transformation of Upstream Industry
- Leveraging Integrated Engineering and Design to effectively reduce project cost and schedule and boost profitability
- Achieving material management excellence with ERM for successful project execution
- Using analytics to optimise recovery of natural gas to maximise profits
- Deploying Predictive Analytics to provide early warning of turbomachinery equipment failure to improve production uptime
- Leveraging an Operator Training Simulator to improve plant performance and safety at LNG facilities
- And more from the global leader in engineering and industrial software…
No matter where you are in your digital journey, the real-world case presentations, technology tracks and product demos at the conference will provide valuable insights to help you accelerate your journey. There will also be plenty of opportunities for you to network with oil and gas industry professionals - both the EPCs and Owner Operator side.
Get ahead of your competition and accelerate your digital transformation journey. Don’t wait any longer.
By Eddy Lek