Oil & Gas Downstream
Downstream refining and petrochemical producers achieve superior performance through better management of their energy usage and costs, optimization of their process yields, reduction or elimination of safety-related incidents and improved operator performance through AVEVA’s comprehensive portfolio of operations management solutions.
Meet or exceed many of the challenges facing petroleum refining today: heavier feedstocks, rising energy costs, and shifting demand profiles. Maximize the value of every molecule processed to operate your plant safely and profitability.
Optimize product mix at the minimum cost of production by maximizing yields, minimizing energy consumption, operating safely, and minimizing unplanned downtime. Respond quickly to the price sensitivity of commodity products in this cost-driven market.
Achieve optimal planning, scheduling, and material loss management through accurate inventory and movement information, movement automation, and offline/online multi-blend optimization. Consistent refinery inventory reduces quality giveaway and reprocessing.
The Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) is playing a growing role in how plants operate. The falling cost of connectivity and data storage enable operators, engineers, and management to quickly gain value from their existing IT infrastructure. However, getting data is not the challenge; gaining insight is. While the transition to an IoT-centric architecture still has gaps, AVEVA’s framework can help maximize business value from IoT.
- Create new high margin products, develop new and optimize existing production processes for lower cost per unit
- Innovate your process by leveraging simulation throughout the plant lifecycle avoiding costly rework and enabling Operational Excellence
- Support operators with relevant decision advise on current vs. ideal plant and unit performance
- Drive a Manufacturing Operations Transformation to promote operational excellence (thus reducing production cost) across multiple sites through global best practices, standardized processes, and KPIs
- Integrate production with supply chain for higher asset utilization
- Synchronized business and manufacturing data
- Reduce TCO per site by 30%
- Bring new operators up to speed in new and aging economies
- Decrease time to knowledge and increase retention
- Increase access to actionable information (including mobility)
- Make their job easier in highly automated environment
- Increase safety within the plant
- Increase worker efficiency
Customer Success Stories
Here’s how our customers are using AVEVA software to drive plant profitability, safety, and efficiency: