Hendrick Motorsports implements Asset Management solution to track inventory and car components, monitor performance reliability, optimise performance, and reduce costs.
- Integrate Microsoft’s Business Solutions Dynamics SL financial program into a single, compatible system to manage inventory, track parts usage, and maintain a historical profile of car performance within four months
- Coordinating information across six warehouses that are operated as independent entities
- Tracking usage of approximately 150 components on each car
- Getting the system up and running within four months
- Multi-site asset management capabilities
tracksinventory in all six warehouses
- Reduced cash outlay for inventory saves $400,000
- Saved $1,000,000 through reduced inventory by consolidating warehouse management
- Reduced overhead for single instance,
multi-facilitymanagement and saved $65,000
- Integration with existing business and financial operations resulted in $100,000 savings
Related Success Stories
BP Revolutionizes its Oil & Gas Downstream Business with AVEVA’s Solution in the Cloud
BP drives improved margins across its global downstream business, cutting crude purchase decision time from two days to less than two hours.
Astron Energy Transforms Crude Assay Management Process and Reduces Assay Creation Time by 50%
Cloud-based AVEVA Unified Supply Chain solution deployed in three months, bringing flexibility and agility to the business.
With Cloud OTS from AVEVA and two full scale training centers, Total OLEUM can expand its ability to train operators across the corporation without investing ...
Serbian energy company must centralise system and automate operations to gain improved control of ever-expanding operational territory. AVEVA is the answer.
PML Exploration Services
Real-time information ensures the most affordable, efficient and safe drilling of oil wells, which is why PML Exploration Service relies on the built in ...
Leading oil & gas service company delivers Johan Sverdrup drilling platform on time and under budget by leveraging AVEVA’s powerful engineering and design ...
Apply Sørco, a Norwegian engineering company based in Starvanger, embraced new technologies to win contracts with big clients demanding lower costs.
Sakhalin Energy Investment Company Ltd.
Sakhalin Energy operates the world’s largest oil and gas development and used AVEVA to streamline its contract management process.
Yamal LNG is the most northern liquefied natural gas project in the world, and used AVEVA to enhance collaborations in this joint venture.
The largest AVEVA VAR/OEM customer depends on the software to provide powerful capabilities and versatility to support worldwide growth
Kuwait Oil Company
Kuwait Oil Company (KOC) captures the inherent value in the knowledge base of its workforce, and integrates it into a comprehensive training program through ...
AVEVA Enterprise Asset Management software helps Western Refining manage maintenance activities, track materials, maintenance employees, contract labor, and ...
The AVEVA Mobile Operator Rounds solution at Infineum has allowed the operational procedures for visual inspections of equipment to be optimized and ...
Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest information straight from the source.