- The brewery required a modular automation software solution that would enable operations management to scale the system to meet future production requirements
- Reduce costs through improved equipment performance, lowered material losses, reduced production costs, and better supply chain processes from distributor warehouses
- Ensuring that a new automation software solution could effectively integrate with existing hardware and software while increasing overall equipment performance
- Because accurately monitoring supplies of source ingredients is critical to maintaining adequate levels of brewing production, there was concern that an appropriate software solution may not be available
- With increasing global competition, reducing the facility’s production cost was a top priority for any new software implementation
- The reduction of 8% in energy usage during the manufacturing process has enabled Baltika to lower its overall operating costs
- A 5% reduction in steam consumption during the beer manufacturing process has been achieved
- The cost of packaging materials has been lowered by 1.8% annually
- Baltika can now accurately determine production losses per batch and has achieved a reduction of 0.56% in extract loss
Related Success Stories
Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC)
AVEVA delivers the Panorama Digital Command Centre at ADNOC, visualising their global distribution network on a state of the art 50-meter video wall for a ...
With Cloud OTS from AVEVA and two full scale training centers, Total OLEUM can expand its ability to train operators across the corporation without investing ...
Serbian energy company must centralise system and automate operations to gain improved control of ever-expanding operational territory. AVEVA is the answer.
PML Exploration Services
Real-time information ensures the most affordable, efficient and safe drilling of oil wells, which is why PML Exploration Service relies on the built in ...
Leading oil & gas service company delivers Johan Sverdrup drilling platform on time and under budget by leveraging AVEVA’s powerful engineering and design ...
Apply Sørco, a Norwegian engineering company based in Starvanger, embraced new technologies to win contracts with big clients demanding lower costs.
Sakhalin Energy Investment Company Ltd.
Sakhalin Energy operates the world’s largest oil and gas development and used AVEVA to streamline its contract management process.
Yamal LNG is the most northern liquefied natural gas project in the world, and used AVEVA to enhance collaborations in this joint venture.
The largest AVEVA VAR/OEM customer depends on the software to provide powerful capabilities and versatility to support worldwide growth
Kuwait Oil Company
Kuwait Oil Company (KOC) captures the inherent value in the knowledge base of its workforce, and integrates it into a comprehensive training program through ...
AVEVA Enterprise Asset Management software helps Western Refining manage maintenance activities, track materials, maintenance employees, contract labor, and ...
The AVEVA Mobile Operator Rounds solution at Infineum has allowed the operational procedures for visual inspections of equipment to be optimized and ...
Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest information straight from the source.