Beam Global Spirits & Wine, maker of the Jim Beam brand, increases productivity and profitability by upgrading their software solution.
- Stay true to the original 200-year-old bourbon recipe
- Improve spirits and wine plant technology while maintaining the quality of a product that has a 200-year-old tradition
- Clear upgrade path of automation system to allow improvements as technology evolves
- Increased efficiency in operations and engineering due to AVEVA’s ease of use
- Consistent product quality due to automation
- Full plant integration involving manufacturing and facilities management
Related Success Stories Headline
With AVEVA, TekSolv improves oil/gas and water/wastewater site management processes, and reduces project deployment time to only minutes or hours instead of ...
The largest AVEVA VAR/OEM customer depends on the software to provide powerful capabilities and versatility to support worldwide growth
Using IntelaTrac Mobile Operator Rounds to accelerate and sustain process improvements, Chevron has reduced maintenance costs, improved availability and ...
Kuwait Oil Company
Kuwait Oil Company (KOC) integrates a comprehensive training program through the Simulation Platform immersive virtual reality environment.
AVEVA Enterprise Asset Management software helps Western Refining manage maintenance activities, track materials, maintenance employees, contract labor, and ...
The AVEVA Mobile Operator Rounds solution at Infineum has allowed the operational procedures for visual inspections of equipment to be optimized and ...
Chevron Oronite Company LLC
System Platform and MES/Equipment Operations Module at Chevron Oronite makes it easy to connect to the ERP application while monitoring the production of ...
Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest information straight from the source.