Pepsi Bottling Ventures chooses AVEVA software to upgrade data collection capabilities and provide insights that have resulted in significant improvements in changeover performance and quick project payback.
- Improve changeover performance by accurately identifying constraints and bottlenecks
- Facilitate better decision making for crossfunctional teams through consistent and reliable data which would eliminate guesswork and assumptions
- Understand payback metrics and use this data to justify future projects requiring capital investment
- The new plant required the integration of new and legacy equipment
- Downtime data was recorded manually, and this tracking system did not include recently installed equipment
- A lean headcount meant that engineers’ time was at a premium
- Reports and trending capabilities of Wonderware solution enabled cross-functional teams to review performance data in consistent, reliable and easily shared formats
- Cause of downtime in changeover process identified, leading to 50% reduction in changeover time and additional savings in raw materials and packaging
- Plant has achieved an overall 10% increase in line efficiency
- Total payback for investment took less than one year; annualized savings calculated at over $78,500
Related Success Stories
With AVEVA, TekSolv improves oil/gas and water/wastewater site management processes, and reduces project deployment time to only minutes or hours instead of ...
Wonderware’s largest VAR/OEM customer depends on the software to provide powerful capabilities and versatility to support worldwide growth
Using IntelaTrac Mobile Operator Rounds to accelerate and sustain process improvements, Chevron has reduced maintenance costs, improved availability and ...
Kuwait Oil Company
Kuwait Oil Company (KOC) integrates it into a comprehensive training program through the Simulation Platform immersive virtual reality environment.
AVEVA Enterprise Asset Management software helps Western Refining manage maintenance activities, track materials, maintenance employees, contract labor, and ...
The AVEVA Mobile Operator Rounds solution at Infineum has allowed the operational procedures for visual inspections of equipment to be optimized and ...
Chevron Oronite Company LLC
System Platform and MES/Equipment Operations Module at Chevron Oronite makes it easy to connect to the ERP application while monitoring the production of ...
Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest information straight from the source.