Pepsi Bottling Ventures chooses AVEVA software to upgrade data collection capabilities and provide insights that have resulted in significant improvements in changeover performance and quick project payback.
- Improve changeover performance by accurately identifying constraints and bottlenecks
- Facilitate better decision making for cross functional teams through consistent and reliable data which would eliminate guesswork and assumptions
- Understand payback metrics and use this data to justify future projects requiring capital investment
- The new plant required the integration of new and legacy equipment
- Downtime data was recorded manually, and this tracking system did not include recently installed equipment
- A lean headcount meant that engineers’ time was at a premium
- Reports and trending capabilities of AVEVA solution enabled cross-functional teams to review performance data in consistent, reliable and easily shared formats
- Cause of downtime in changeover process identified, leading to 50% reduction in changeover time and additional savings in raw materials and packaging
- Plant has achieved an overall 10% increase in line efficiency
- Total payback for investment took less than one year with annualised savings calculated at over $78,500
Related Success Stories
With Cloud OTS from AVEVA and two full scale training centers, Total OLEUM can expand its ability to train operators across the corporation without investing ...
Serbian energy company must centralise system and automate operations to gain improved control of ever-expanding operational territory. AVEVA is the answer.
PML Exploration Services
Real-time information ensures the most affordable, efficient and safe drilling of oil wells, which is why PML Exploration Service relies on the built in ...
Leading oil & gas service company delivers Johan Sverdrup drilling platform on time and under budget by leveraging AVEVA’s powerful engineering and design ...
Apply Sørco, a Norwegian engineering company based in Starvanger, embraced new technologies to win contracts with big clients demanding lower costs.
Sakhalin Energy Investment Company Ltd.
Sakhalin Energy operates the world’s largest oil and gas development and used AVEVA to streamline its contract management process.
Yamal LNG is the most northern liquefied natural gas project in the world, and used AVEVA to enhance collaborations in this joint venture.
The largest AVEVA VAR/OEM customer depends on the software to provide powerful capabilities and versatility to support worldwide growth
Kuwait Oil Company
Kuwait Oil Company (KOC) captures the inherent value in the knowledge base of its workforce, and integrates it into a comprehensive training program through ...
AVEVA Enterprise Asset Management software helps Western Refining manage maintenance activities, track materials, maintenance employees, contract labor, and ...
The AVEVA Mobile Operator Rounds solution at Infineum has allowed the operational procedures for visual inspections of equipment to be optimized and ...
Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest information straight from the source.