Using IntelaTrac Mobile Operator Rounds to accelerate and sustain process improvements, Chevron has reduced maintenance costs, improved availability and achieved cost-effective regulatory compliance.
- Chevron wanted to improve refinery performance and reliability, reduce maintenance costs, and simplify regulatory compliance.
- It was also eager to document the knowledge of workers approaching retirement.
- Need to field a solution to standardize refinery process steps and deliver decision support to field workers
- Improved refinery reliability
- Reduced costs
- Better knowledge retention
- Improved regulatory compliance
Related Success Stories
Port of Portland
Port of Portland updates management system to an Avantis solution that allows port management to tie together operations that are diverse in type and geography.
CF Industries has standardized on the Enterprise Asset Management software as its core platform for collection and storage.
Vectren management set out to eliminate inefficiencies, it accomplished this with the help of an enterprise asset management solution from AVEVA.
Hendrick Motorsports long-term plan calls for integrating the Application Server to optimize operations and support informed business decisions.
Ash Grove Cement
Expanding the scope and functionality of the enterprise asset management system has contributed to gains in inventory management, kiln uptime, and overall ...
Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest information straight from the source.