An open, highly scalable AVEVA solution enables the Elbe Tunnel in Hamburg, Germany to continually modernise its facilities management system quickly.
- Monitor and control traffic through the underwater tunnel, which averages 142,000 vehicles per day
- Regulate tunnel ventilation, lighting, safety and emergency systems
- The four-tunnel system includes approximately 850 control points
- The tunnel is over 34 years old, and continual updates are required to keep the project up to date
- An open, highly scalable system featuring AVEVA has enabled easy integration of technology additions and upgrades
- Expansion of the facilities management system has become more cost effective and time efficient
Related Success Stories
With AVEVA, TekSolv improves oil/gas and water/wastewater site management processes, and reduces project deployment time to only minutes or hours instead of ...
The largest AVEVA VAR/OEM customer depends on the software to provide powerful capabilities and versatility to support worldwide growth
Using IntelaTrac Mobile Operator Rounds to accelerate and sustain process improvements, Chevron has reduced maintenance costs, improved availability and ...
Kuwait Oil Company
Kuwait Oil Company (KOC) integrates a comprehensive training program through the Simulation Platform immersive virtual reality environment.
AVEVA Enterprise Asset Management software helps Western Refining manage maintenance activities, track materials, maintenance employees, contract labor, and ...
The AVEVA Mobile Operator Rounds solution at Infineum has allowed the operational procedures for visual inspections of equipment to be optimized and ...
Chevron Oronite Company LLC
System Platform and MES/Equipment Operations Module at Chevron Oronite makes it easy to connect to the ERP application while monitoring the production of ...
Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest information straight from the source.