- Applying the corporate standard
- Standardizing the control philosophy
- Improving the alarming and alarm logging for analysis
- Maintaining a history of production data
- Providing for real-time and scheduled reporting and the production of those reports
- Implementing an expert system based on fuzzy rules to reduce process variation and improve production
- Remoteness of the site
- Extreme ease of operation
- Sophisticated expert control that also had to be transparent and easy to understand
- The implementation of corporate standards
- A new road map for future projects
- A state-of-the-art control system with best support and training infrastructure
- Greatly improved alarming ensuring safety and logging the triggers
- The right information allows the right people to improve plant performance even when not on site
- Identification of bottlenecks such as problems with the discharge dilution density
- Full remote support and fuzzy logic rule changes promote rapid improvements
Related Success Stories
With AVEVA, TekSolv improves oil/gas and water/wastewater site management processes, and reduces project deployment time to only minutes or hours instead of ...
The largest AVEVA VAR/OEM customer depends on the software to provide powerful capabilities and versatility to support worldwide growth
Using IntelaTrac Mobile Operator Rounds to accelerate and sustain process improvements, Chevron has reduced maintenance costs, improved availability and ...
Kuwait Oil Company
Kuwait Oil Company (KOC) integrates a comprehensive training program through the Simulation Platform immersive virtual reality environment.
AVEVA Enterprise Asset Management software helps Western Refining manage maintenance activities, track materials, maintenance employees, contract labor, and ...
The AVEVA Mobile Operator Rounds solution at Infineum has allowed the operational procedures for visual inspections of equipment to be optimized and ...
Chevron Oronite Company LLC
System Platform and MES/Equipment Operations Module at Chevron Oronite makes it easy to connect to the ERP application while monitoring the production of ...
Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest information straight from the source.