- Locate software to deliver continued maintenance planning functionality while providing the flexibility for growth and costs savings
- The investment to keep the homegrown application in place with growing business is expensive, well over $1 million.
- Approximate cost savings of $2 million through improved sourcing and contract negotiations
- Reduced inventory management and purchasing costs by several million dollars
- This system automates maintenance planning and tracking activities on nearly 50,000 asset entities
- Helps manage and analyze inventory and procurement on more than 60,000 items in the four CF Industries manufacturing locations
Related Success Stories Headline
With AVEVA, TekSolv improves oil/gas and water/wastewater site management processes, and reduces project deployment time to only minutes or hours instead of ...
The largest AVEVA VAR/OEM customer depends on the software to provide powerful capabilities and versatility to support worldwide growth
Using IntelaTrac Mobile Operator Rounds to accelerate and sustain process improvements, Chevron has reduced maintenance costs, improved availability and ...
Kuwait Oil Company
Kuwait Oil Company (KOC) integrates a comprehensive training program through the Simulation Platform immersive virtual reality environment.
AVEVA Enterprise Asset Management software helps Western Refining manage maintenance activities, track materials, maintenance employees, contract labor, and ...
The AVEVA Mobile Operator Rounds solution at Infineum has allowed the operational procedures for visual inspections of equipment to be optimized and ...
Chevron Oronite Company LLC
System Platform and MES/Equipment Operations Module at Chevron Oronite makes it easy to connect to the ERP application while monitoring the production of ...
Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest information straight from the source.