Baxter S.A. deployed AVEVA software to upgrade its patient care product manufacturing systems to streamline operations, as well as meet U.S. and European regulations.
- Increasing production capacity while significantly reducing manufacturing throughput time was a top priority for Baxter
- The new automation system needed to assist Baxter in achieving U.S. Food and Drug Administration FDA 21 CFR Part 11 compliance regulations
- The automation system selected for the new Baxter production line had to be fully compatible with Baxter’s existing architecture and systems
- The company required that the new system integrate Profibus-connected smart sensors into the new manufacturing line process
- Production management had to be centralised and include reporting, analysis, traceability, and performance monitoring to adhere to FDA 21 CFR Part 11 regulations, as well as European compliance standards
- The implementation of the new AVEVA system doubled the manufacturing facility’s productivity
- Baxter’s manufacturing processes are now fully traceable and meet all FDA and European regulations
- AVEVA has enabled the BiiON engineers to create roughly 35 reusable generic objects, which are stored in a central library
Related Success Stories
Serbian energy company must centralise system and automate operations to gain improved control of ever-expanding operational territory. AVEVA is the answer.
CENAGAS is a government owned company created in 2014 to operate the Mexican National Gas System (NGS), which is Mexico’s largest gas pipeline network, ...
PML Exploration Services
Real-time information ensures the most affordable, efficient and safe drilling of oil wells, which is why PML Exploration Service relies on the built in ...
Leading oil & gas service company delivers Johan Sverdrup drilling platform on time and under budget by leveraging AVEVA’s powerful engineering and design ...
Apply Sørco, a Norwegian engineering company based in Starvanger, embraced new technologies to win contracts with big clients demanding lower costs.
Sakhalin Energy Investment Company Ltd.
Sakhalin Energy operates the world’s largest oil and gas development and used AVEVA to streamline its contract management process.
Yamal LNG is the most northern liquefied natural gas project in the world, and used AVEVA to enhance collaborations in this joint venture.
With AVEVA, TekSolv improves oil/gas and water/wastewater site management processes, and reduces project deployment time to only minutes or hours instead of ...
The largest AVEVA VAR/OEM customer depends on the software to provide powerful capabilities and versatility to support worldwide growth
Using IntelaTrac Mobile Operator Rounds to accelerate and sustain process improvements, Chevron has reduced maintenance costs, improved availability and ...
Kuwait Oil Company
Kuwait Oil Company (KOC) captures the inherent value in the knowledge base of its workforce, and integrates it into a comprehensive training program through ...
AVEVA Enterprise Asset Management software helps Western Refining manage maintenance activities, track materials, maintenance employees, contract labor, and ...
The AVEVA Mobile Operator Rounds solution at Infineum has allowed the operational procedures for visual inspections of equipment to be optimized and ...
Chevron Oronite Company LLC
System Platform and MES/Equipment Operations Module at Chevron Oronite makes it easy to connect to the ERP application while monitoring the production of ...
Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest information straight from the source.