Hanla IMS is a South Korean-based specialist manufacturer and supplier of marine technology solutions. Hanla NMT, an affiliate of the company, manufactures sensors and ballast water treatment systems.
- To streamline their processes and reduce costs of BWTS retrofits
- To be able to support the increasing demand for retrofit projects
- To increase productivity to meet customers requirement for rapid project completion
- Lack of integration between drawing/modelling and conversion from scanned data to 3D data
- Build competitive advantage in a growth market
- Efficiently complete large numbers of customer orders
- 30% savings in time at the project planning and design phase
- More efficient retrofit allows team to address high customer volumes
- Streamlined process from point cloud data to 3D modelling
Related Success Stories
Hanla IMS is a South Korean-based specialist manufacturer and supplier of marine technology solutions. Hanla NMT, an affiliate of the company, manufactures ...
Integrated AVEVA Marine applications saved many design hours for GHENOVA Ingenieria, and allowed for efficient and accurate model delivery.
Dragados Offshore S.A.
To ensure quality fabrication during structural design, Dragados Offshore utilizes AVEVA Bocad’s 3D modeling and design features, resulting in faster time to ...
Mitsui improves efficiency and competitiveness through working with AVEVA software solutions.
AVEVA ERM was selected by Oceana to reduce costs and waste of materials and man-hours while streamlining their ship-building process.
AVEVA helps a well-established Canadian shipyard stay competitive in the field, and increase efficiency and meet deadlines easily.
AVIC International improved efficiency, collaboration, and productivity by switching from local software options to AVEVA’s 3D modeling and parametric design, ...
Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest information straight from the source.