The new system based on System Platform helps transform the data of Debswana Diamond Mining Co. Ltd. into useful information and make it openly accessible in a standardized format using ISA-95 guidelines to all areas of the business.
- Reduce unscheduled maintenance
- Move from reactive to proactive maintenance
- Quickly analyze large amounts of asset data for accurate equipment condition assessments
- Information sharing between groups to get the right information to the right people at the right time
- Six-month project deadline
- Tight budget
- Modifying the existing IT infrastructure
- ISA-95 standardized data structure
- Continuous availability of accurate, real-time reports
- Reduced manual capture of information
- Historical data is now available
- Central repository for all plant-related information
Related Success Stories
With AVEVA, TekSolv improves oil/gas and water/wastewater site management processes, and reduces project deployment time to only minutes or hours instead of ...
The largest AVEVA VAR/OEM customer depends on the software to provide powerful capabilities and versatility to support worldwide growth
Using IntelaTrac Mobile Operator Rounds to accelerate and sustain process improvements, Chevron has reduced maintenance costs, improved availability and ...
Kuwait Oil Company
Kuwait Oil Company (KOC) integrates a comprehensive training program through the Simulation Platform immersive virtual reality environment.
AVEVA Enterprise Asset Management software helps Western Refining manage maintenance activities, track materials, maintenance employees, contract labor, and ...
The AVEVA Mobile Operator Rounds solution at Infineum has allowed the operational procedures for visual inspections of equipment to be optimized and ...
Chevron Oronite Company LLC
System Platform and MES/Equipment Operations Module at Chevron Oronite makes it easy to connect to the ERP application while monitoring the production of ...
Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest information straight from the source.