A comprehensive Wonderware solution helps a team manage information from the district's complex water system consisting of nearly 30,000 different data points at 85 major equipment sites.
- Keep the city’s 487,000 residents adequately supplied with clean, good-tasting water
- Provide safe delivery of wastewater to nearby sewage treatment facilities
- Solution is required for a complex water system consisting of nearly 30,000 different data points at 85 major equipment sites
- Solution resulted in an average annual return of $300,000 on the current investment
- Help operate and maintain nearly 765 miles of sewer lines, and deliver more than 40 million gallons of wastewater per day to Los Angeles County sanitation district facilities
Related Success Stories
With AVEVA, TekSolv improves oil/gas and water/wastewater site management processes, and reduces project deployment time to only minutes or hours instead of ...
Wonderware’s largest VAR/OEM customer depends on the software to provide powerful capabilities and versatility to support worldwide growth
Using IntelaTrac Mobile Operator Rounds to accelerate and sustain process improvements, Chevron has reduced maintenance costs, improved availability and ...
Kuwait Oil Company
Kuwait Oil Company (KOC) integrates it into a comprehensive training program through the Simulation Platform immersive virtual reality environment.
AVEVA Enterprise Asset Management software helps Western Refining manage maintenance activities, track materials, maintenance employees, contract labor, and ...
The AVEVA Mobile Operator Rounds solution at Infineum has allowed the operational procedures for visual inspections of equipment to be optimized and ...
Chevron Oronite Company LLC
System Platform and MES/Equipment Operations Module at Chevron Oronite makes it easy to connect to the ERP application while monitoring the production of ...
Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest information straight from the source.