Enterprise Asset Management software helps Western Refining manage maintenance activities, track materials, maintenance employees, contract labor, and business more efficiently.
- Improve management of maintenance and operations
- Efficiently track materials and work orders
- Update aging legacy system to a modern windows- based maintenance management system, while reducing costs and improving efficiency
- Scalable asset management to support company growth
- Familiar Microsoft Windows work environment
- Improved management of maintenance and operations
- Full accountability of work orders, labor, and materials
- Streamlined purchasing of materials and services
Related Success Stories
With AVEVA, TekSolv improves oil/gas and water/wastewater site management processes, and reduces project deployment time to only minutes or hours instead of ...
Wonderware’s largest VAR/OEM customer depends on the software to provide powerful capabilities and versatility to support worldwide growth
Using IntelaTrac Mobile Operator Rounds to accelerate and sustain process improvements, Chevron has reduced maintenance costs, improved availability and ...
Kuwait Oil Company
Kuwait Oil Company (KOC) integrates it into a comprehensive training program through the Simulation Platform immersive virtual reality environment.
AVEVA Enterprise Asset Management software helps Western Refining manage maintenance activities, track materials, maintenance employees, contract labor, and ...
The AVEVA Mobile Operator Rounds solution at Infineum has allowed the operational procedures for visual inspections of equipment to be optimized and ...
Chevron Oronite Company LLC
System Platform and MES/Equipment Operations Module at Chevron Oronite makes it easy to connect to the ERP application while monitoring the production of ...
Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest information straight from the source.