System Platform and MES/Equipment Operations Module at Chevron Oronite makes it easy to connect to the ERP application while monitoring the production of additives for oil and gas.
- Implement a SCADA system for a new additive production unit
- Facilitate information sharing between shop applications and the SAP ERP application
- Use thin clients to connect to the SCADA servers
- Determine standards that make it easier to reuse and update applications
- Adding different types of equipment to the ERP application
- Standardizing current terminology
- Meeting very short implementation deadlines
- Adopting the ISA-95 standard to define data sharing between the shop floor and the ERP application
- Terminology for different products and measurement units were standardized
- Information sharing between the ERP application and production units no longer requires manual intervention
- Launching a new product and adding new items is handled without jeopardizing the existing product
- Modifications to an object are immediately transferred to all of the graphic displays, resulting in significant time savings
Related Success Stories Headline
With AVEVA, TekSolv improves oil/gas and water/wastewater site management processes, and reduces project deployment time to only minutes or hours instead of ...
Wonderware’s largest VAR/OEM customer depends on the software to provide powerful capabilities and versatility to support worldwide growth
Using IntelaTrac Mobile Operator Rounds to accelerate and sustain process improvements, Chevron has reduced maintenance costs, improved availability and ...
Kuwait Oil Company
Kuwait Oil Company (KOC) integrates it into a comprehensive training program through the Simulation Platform immersive virtual reality environment.
AVEVA Enterprise Asset Management software helps Western Refining manage maintenance activities, track materials, maintenance employees, contract labor, and ...
The AVEVA Mobile Operator Rounds solution at Infineum has allowed the operational procedures for visual inspections of equipment to be optimized and ...
Chevron Oronite Company LLC
System Platform and MES/Equipment Operations Module at Chevron Oronite makes it easy to connect to the ERP application while monitoring the production of ...
Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest information straight from the source.