MMG Limited implemented AVEVA MES solution to standardise asset utilisation across five mines globally and take the old OEE lag indicator into a real-time lead indicator.
- Implementation of a standardised asset utilization solution across all operational sites globally
- Achieve ongoing measurement, analysis, and reporting of production losses due to equipment utilisation
- Ability to perform root-cause analysis of “less than perfect” utilization of equipment assets
- Complete integration with other systems to enable “single sign on”
- Defining the maximum sustainable rate for processes, which may differ between sites
- Achieving the appropriate level of automated data capture at the instrumentation and data collection layers
- Standardising time usage model (TUM), cause codes and classification matrix across all five current operating sites globally
- Adoption of the new work practices given the extensive work experience of people within each operation
- Significant improvements to productivity
- Exposes the process constraints, or bottlenecks, and also efficiency gains
- Provides clear root cause analysis (native drill down capability)
- Provides clarity on how to achieve optimum productivity
- Drives improvement to assets, resources, and processes
- Increased asset utilisation by at least 10% across the sites
Related Success Stories Headline
Stay in the know: Keep up to date on the latest happenings around the industry.
With AVEVA, TekSolv improves oil/gas and water/wastewater site management processes, and reduces project deployment time to only minutes or hours instead of ...
The largest AVEVA VAR/OEM customer depends on the software to provide powerful capabilities and versatility to support worldwide growth
Using IntelaTrac Mobile Operator Rounds to accelerate and sustain process improvements, Chevron has reduced maintenance costs, improved availability and ...
Kuwait Oil Company
Kuwait Oil Company (KOC) integrates a comprehensive training program through the Simulation Platform immersive virtual reality environment.
AVEVA Enterprise Asset Management software helps Western Refining manage maintenance activities, track materials, maintenance employees, contract labor, and ...
The AVEVA Mobile Operator Rounds solution at Infineum has allowed the operational procedures for visual inspections of equipment to be optimized and ...
Chevron Oronite Company LLC
System Platform and MES/Equipment Operations Module at Chevron Oronite makes it easy to connect to the ERP application while monitoring the production of ...
Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest information straight from the source.