MMG Limited implemented AVEVA MES solution to standardise asset utilisation across five mines globally and take the old OEE lag indicator into a real-time lead indicator.
- Implementation of a standardised asset utilization solution across all operational sites globally
- Achieve ongoing measurement, analysis, and reporting of production losses due to equipment utilisation
- Ability to perform root-cause analysis of “less than perfect” utilization of equipment assets
- Complete integration with other systems to enable “single sign on”
- Defining the maximum sustainable rate for processes, which may differ between sites
- Achieving the appropriate level of automated data capture at the instrumentation and data collection layers
- Standardising time usage model (TUM), cause codes and classification matrix across all five current operating sites globally
- Adoption of the new work practices given the extensive work experience of people within each operation
- Significant improvements to productivity
- Exposes the process constraints, or bottlenecks, and also efficiency gains
- Provides clear root cause analysis (native drill down capability)
- Provides clarity on how to achieve optimum productivity
- Drives improvement to assets, resources, and processes
- Increased asset utilisation by at least 10% across the sites
Related Success Stories
Stay in the know: Keep up to date on the latest happenings around the industry.
Petroleum Development Oman
Petroleum Development Oman uses AVEVA NET to enable accurate, detailed asset information visualization across the organization, providing users with access and ...
Idemitsu Kosan Transforms its Refining Operations with AVEVA’s Value Chain Optimization Solution
Japanese energy company, Idemitsu Kosan, transforms its refining operations with AVEVA’s Value Chain Optimization solution, improving margins on refineries, ...
BP Revolutionizes its Oil & Gas Downstream Business with AVEVA’s Solution in the Cloud
BP drives improved margins across its global downstream business, cutting crude purchase decision time from two days to less than two hours.
Astron Energy Transforms Crude Assay Management Process and Reduces Assay Creation Time by 50%
Cloud-based AVEVA Unified Supply Chain solution deployed in three months, bringing flexibility and agility to the business.
With Cloud OTS from AVEVA and two full scale training centers, Total OLEUM can expand its ability to train operators across the corporation without investing ...
Serbian energy company must centralise system and automate operations to gain improved control of ever-expanding operational territory. AVEVA is the answer.
PML Exploration Services
Real-time information ensures the most affordable, efficient and safe drilling of oil wells, which is why PML Exploration Service relies on the built in ...
Leading oil & gas service company delivers Johan Sverdrup drilling platform on time and under budget by leveraging AVEVA’s powerful engineering and design ...
Apply Sørco, a Norwegian engineering company based in Starvanger, embraced new technologies to win contracts with big clients demanding lower costs.
Sakhalin Energy Investment Company Ltd.
Sakhalin Energy operates the world’s largest oil and gas development and used AVEVA to streamline its contract management process.
Yamal LNG is the most northern liquefied natural gas project in the world, and used AVEVA to enhance collaborations in this joint venture.
The largest AVEVA VAR/OEM customer depends on the software to provide powerful capabilities and versatility to support worldwide growth
Kuwait Oil Company
Kuwait Oil Company (KOC) captures the inherent value in the knowledge base of its workforce, and integrates it into a comprehensive training program through ...
AVEVA Enterprise Asset Management software helps Western Refining manage maintenance activities, track materials, maintenance employees, contract labor, and ...
The AVEVA Mobile Operator Rounds solution at Infineum has allowed the operational procedures for visual inspections of equipment to be optimized and ...
Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest information straight from the source.