"Aquis Water Network Management increases the safety of our consumers and ensures we have detailed information of the water quality we deliver. While it is not a must that we use Aquis Water Network Management, it is a huge advantage to have it.” - Henrik Linding Jessen, Engineer, Ølgod Tekniske Værker.
- Detailed information about pressure, retention time and flow directions are important for water utilities in order to maintain and optimize a water distribution network. Visibility of Ølgod’s network was very limited, which meant it was difficult to scale the process equipment appropriately to optimize and develop the network.
- Ølgod selected Aquis Water Network Management, a hydraulic modeling software, and now obtains accurate and timely information on water pressure, flow and direction in the network from Aquis Water Network Management. The advanced software is able to provide all the information needed in the daily operation as well as for any emergency situation.
- Ability to prioritize and take corrective actions to prevent or mitigate service disruptions
- Ability to trace the source of contamination and determine how far the contamination has traveled in the network in the case of a pollution
- Ability to identify which consumers are affected and provide immediate warning via SMS to them
- Deliver water that meets required levels of services and maintain high safety margins for consumers
- Planning of maintenance and expansion work on the water network is now easier and more economical
Related Success Stories
City of Boise – Dixie Drain
The City of Boise’s groundbreaking phosphorus removal facility removes 8,000 tons of wet solids from the Boise River every year, and it all operates on AVEVA’s ...
150-Year-Old Danish Water Utility Boosts Network Operational Efficiency with Aquis Water Network Management Software
Aquis Water Network Management Software Provides Kalundborg Forsyning Optimized Knowledge Sharing and Improved Customer Service
Ølgod Tekniske Værker
Ølgod now obtains accurate and timely information on water pressure, flow and direction in the network. In the case of a contamination, Ølgod is able to know ...
Naples’ primary water management service provider implements AVEVA-powered remote control system to provide 1.5 million customers with clean water daily.
Pima County reduces operating costs, increases efficiency and improves safety at wastewater reclamation facilities with implementation of Situational Awareness.
Long Beach Water Department
A comprehensive SCADA system helps a team manage information from the district's water system consisting of nearly 30,000 data points at 85 major equipment ...
Puerto Rico Water and Sewage Authority
AVEVA helps improve the efficiency and effectiveness of water operations with an effective security system, high-speed historical data collection and ...
Spokane Water Department
The Spokane Water Department grows with a new SCADA solution while also enjoying ease of use, improved data collection and evaluation.
Ontario Clean Water Agency
AVEVA delivers OCWA increased efficiency and cost control, scalability, and standardisation. Additional reporting capabilities help provide higher service ...
Yellow River Conservancy Commission
AVEVA Products Help Water Commission for China’s Yellow River Reduce Engineering Time, Cost and Effort
City Of Toronto
AVEVA impressed with the ease of efficiency with which information previously unavailable to The Water & Wastewater Division of Toronto Works can now be ...
Seminole County Water Division relies on SmartGlance Mobile Reports to ensure the safety of drinking water for more than 440,000 residents in central Florida.
Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest information straight from the source.