AVEVA delivers OCWA increased efficiency and cost control, scalability, and standardisation. Additional reporting capabilities help provide higher service levels to customers while offering increased visibility.
- Provide consistent high-quality water and wastewater treatment services
- Build in scalability and standardization to improve efficiency
- Control costs by doing more work with fewer staff in less time
- Provide the highest levels of regulatory compliance
- Vast service area, wide-ranging customer types and sizes
- Strict quality compliance regulations must be met while delivering cost-effective service
- Provide continuity plus accommodate future technology integrations
- Scalability makes it ideal for wide area installations and communications
- Adding new customers costs less and is accomplished in hours rather than days
- Increased location support without increase in staff
- Real-time reports have improved analysis and proof of compliance
- Changes required for regulatory compliance can be tested and deployed in one day
Related Success Stories
Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC)
AVEVA delivers the Panorama Digital Command Centre at ADNOC, visualising their global distribution network on a state of the art 50-meter video wall for a ...
With Cloud OTS from AVEVA and two full scale training centers, Total OLEUM can expand its ability to train operators across the corporation without investing ...
Serbian energy company must centralise system and automate operations to gain improved control of ever-expanding operational territory. AVEVA is the answer.
PML Exploration Services
Real-time information ensures the most affordable, efficient and safe drilling of oil wells, which is why PML Exploration Service relies on the built in ...
Leading oil & gas service company delivers Johan Sverdrup drilling platform on time and under budget by leveraging AVEVA’s powerful engineering and design ...
Apply Sørco, a Norwegian engineering company based in Starvanger, embraced new technologies to win contracts with big clients demanding lower costs.
Sakhalin Energy Investment Company Ltd.
Sakhalin Energy operates the world’s largest oil and gas development and used AVEVA to streamline its contract management process.
Yamal LNG is the most northern liquefied natural gas project in the world, and used AVEVA to enhance collaborations in this joint venture.
The largest AVEVA VAR/OEM customer depends on the software to provide powerful capabilities and versatility to support worldwide growth
Kuwait Oil Company
Kuwait Oil Company (KOC) captures the inherent value in the knowledge base of its workforce, and integrates it into a comprehensive training program through ...
AVEVA Enterprise Asset Management software helps Western Refining manage maintenance activities, track materials, maintenance employees, contract labor, and ...
The AVEVA Mobile Operator Rounds solution at Infineum has allowed the operational procedures for visual inspections of equipment to be optimized and ...
Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest information straight from the source.