The Southern Mississippi Electric Power Association (SMEPA) uses AVEVA to improve efficiency at their Hattiesburg station.
- Improve the performance of the Riley turbo-fired units
- Improve the mill’s impact on the energy efficiency of the furnace
- Lower NOx emissions
- Improve heat rate and boiler efficiency while maintaining low NOx emissions
- Expected heat rate improvements of 1.5% provide a project payback of less than one year
- Expert System at soot blower maximizes heat transfer area in the furnace
- Model Predictive Control provides increased boiler efficiency while maintaining steam temperatures and remaining within NOx specifications
Related Success Stories Headline
With AVEVA, TekSolv improves oil/gas and water/wastewater site management processes, and reduces project deployment time to only minutes or hours instead of ...
The largest AVEVA VAR/OEM customer depends on the software to provide powerful capabilities and versatility to support worldwide growth
Using IntelaTrac Mobile Operator Rounds to accelerate and sustain process improvements, Chevron has reduced maintenance costs, improved availability and ...
Kuwait Oil Company
Kuwait Oil Company (KOC) integrates a comprehensive training program through the Simulation Platform immersive virtual reality environment.
AVEVA Enterprise Asset Management software helps Western Refining manage maintenance activities, track materials, maintenance employees, contract labor, and ...
The AVEVA Mobile Operator Rounds solution at Infineum has allowed the operational procedures for visual inspections of equipment to be optimized and ...
Chevron Oronite Company LLC
System Platform and MES/Equipment Operations Module at Chevron Oronite makes it easy to connect to the ERP application while monitoring the production of ...
Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest information straight from the source.