Petroleum Development Oman uses AVEVA™ NET to enable accurate, detailed asset information visualization across the organization, providing users with access and navigation across a digital version of their plant.
- Improve operational performance
- Manage in-plant changes and guarantee integrity and trustworthiness of the ‘as-operated’ asset information
- Save time in searching and collation of data
- Democratize access to trusted data to ensure maintenance workers safety
- Poor information management: laborious, slow searches for information were holding back operational performance.
- Critical information stored in a wide variety of formats among various repositories and systems across the organization.
- Hard to keep as-built drawings updated after the completion of modification work on a plant which had obvious safety implications.
- Avoid potentially poor decisions that could endanger both the plant and its personnel
- Engineers can quickly search for a tag and find all its related information, such as process drawings, manuals, specifications, or maintenance history.
- 5% of total worker’s time saved on searching for information = 10,000 worker days. This is the equivalent of finding an extra 50 skilled workers at no extra cost to the business.
Related Success Stories
Stay in the know: Keep up to date on the latest happenings around the industry.
Petroleum Development Oman
Petroleum Development Oman uses AVEVA NET to enable accurate, detailed asset information visualization across the organization, providing users with access and ...
Idemitsu Kosan Transforms its Refining Operations with AVEVA’s Value Chain Optimization Solution
Japanese energy company, Idemitsu Kosan, transforms its refining operations with AVEVA’s Value Chain Optimization solution, improving margins on refineries, ...
BP Revolutionizes its Oil & Gas Downstream Business with AVEVA’s Solution in the Cloud
BP drives improved margins across its global downstream business, cutting crude purchase decision time from two days to less than two hours.
Astron Energy Transforms Crude Assay Management Process and Reduces Assay Creation Time by 50%
Cloud-based AVEVA Unified Supply Chain solution deployed in three months, bringing flexibility and agility to the business.
With Cloud OTS from AVEVA and two full scale training centers, Total OLEUM can expand its ability to train operators across the corporation without investing ...
Serbian energy company must centralise system and automate operations to gain improved control of ever-expanding operational territory. AVEVA is the answer.
PML Exploration Services
Real-time information ensures the most affordable, efficient and safe drilling of oil wells, which is why PML Exploration Service relies on the built in ...
Leading oil & gas service company delivers Johan Sverdrup drilling platform on time and under budget by leveraging AVEVA’s powerful engineering and design ...
Apply Sørco, a Norwegian engineering company based in Starvanger, embraced new technologies to win contracts with big clients demanding lower costs.
Sakhalin Energy Investment Company Ltd.
Sakhalin Energy operates the world’s largest oil and gas development and used AVEVA to streamline its contract management process.
Yamal LNG is the most northern liquefied natural gas project in the world, and used AVEVA to enhance collaborations in this joint venture.
The largest AVEVA VAR/OEM customer depends on the software to provide powerful capabilities and versatility to support worldwide growth
Kuwait Oil Company
Kuwait Oil Company (KOC) captures the inherent value in the knowledge base of its workforce, and integrates it into a comprehensive training program through ...
AVEVA Enterprise Asset Management software helps Western Refining manage maintenance activities, track materials, maintenance employees, contract labor, and ...
The AVEVA Mobile Operator Rounds solution at Infineum has allowed the operational procedures for visual inspections of equipment to be optimized and ...
Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest information straight from the source.