- Increase plant’s availability by anticipating any potentially damaging situations
- Optimize operators’ efficiency and reliability during inspection activity
- Limit production downtimes to scheduled maintenance only
- The proximity of the plants to inhabited areas makes it essential for the sites to be safe and reliable at all times
- Detection of critical indicators, e.g. vibrations or the presence of foreign particles, which automatic instruments do not usually detect effectively
- Maximize the value of the time and experience of the field operators
- AVEVA solution has enabled the plant to achieve an availability factor of over 90%
- The system has allowed the operational procedures for visual inspections of equipment to be optimized and standardized, thanks to the removal of paper reports and the intuitive nature of the handheld devices
- AVEVA Mobile Operator Rounds features now allow operators to identify potential problems which were previously neglected, thus avoiding the need for any emergency intervention
Related Success Stories
Serbian energy company must centralise system and automate operations to gain improved control of ever-expanding operational territory. AVEVA is the answer.
CENAGAS is a government owned company created in 2014 to operate the Mexican National Gas System (NGS), which is Mexico’s largest gas pipeline network, ...
PML Exploration Services
Real-time information ensures the most affordable, efficient and safe drilling of oil wells, which is why PML Exploration Service relies on the built in ...
Leading oil & gas service company delivers Johan Sverdrup drilling platform on time and under budget by leveraging AVEVA’s powerful engineering and design ...
Apply Sørco, a Norwegian engineering company based in Starvanger, embraced new technologies to win contracts with big clients demanding lower costs.
Sakhalin Energy Investment Company Ltd.
Sakhalin Energy operates the world’s largest oil and gas development and used AVEVA to streamline its contract management process.
Yamal LNG is the most northern liquefied natural gas project in the world, and used AVEVA to enhance collaborations in this joint venture.
With AVEVA, TekSolv improves oil/gas and water/wastewater site management processes, and reduces project deployment time to only minutes or hours instead of ...
The largest AVEVA VAR/OEM customer depends on the software to provide powerful capabilities and versatility to support worldwide growth
Using IntelaTrac Mobile Operator Rounds to accelerate and sustain process improvements, Chevron has reduced maintenance costs, improved availability and ...
Kuwait Oil Company
Kuwait Oil Company (KOC) captures the inherent value in the knowledge base of its workforce, and integrates it into a comprehensive training program through ...
AVEVA Enterprise Asset Management software helps Western Refining manage maintenance activities, track materials, maintenance employees, contract labor, and ...
The AVEVA Mobile Operator Rounds solution at Infineum has allowed the operational procedures for visual inspections of equipment to be optimized and ...
Chevron Oronite Company LLC
System Platform and MES/Equipment Operations Module at Chevron Oronite makes it easy to connect to the ERP application while monitoring the production of ...
Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest information straight from the source.