Plascon Paints upgrades production facility with new batch, HMI, and processing software to successfully integrate various processes within its manufacturing operations.
- Plant managers wanted to implement a more streamlined and productive batch processing system that would improve overall plant productivity
- Cross-batch contamination remains one of the biggest challenges for industrial systems controlling paint manufacturing processes
- Plascon significantly improved product quality and established a set of technology protocols to simplify future upgrades
- The Batch Solution has successfully optimized recipe management and execution to improve productivity and cost efficiencies
- The AVEVA solution provides a highly scalable and flexible infrastructure, enabling the company to easily implement the same system in other plants
Related Success Stories
With AVEVA, TekSolv improves oil/gas and water/wastewater site management processes, and reduces project deployment time to only minutes or hours instead of ...
The largest AVEVA VAR/OEM customer depends on the software to provide powerful capabilities and versatility to support worldwide growth
Using IntelaTrac Mobile Operator Rounds to accelerate and sustain process improvements, Chevron has reduced maintenance costs, improved availability and ...
Kuwait Oil Company
Kuwait Oil Company (KOC) integrates a comprehensive training program through the Simulation Platform immersive virtual reality environment.
AVEVA Enterprise Asset Management software helps Western Refining manage maintenance activities, track materials, maintenance employees, contract labor, and ...
The AVEVA Mobile Operator Rounds solution at Infineum has allowed the operational procedures for visual inspections of equipment to be optimized and ...
Chevron Oronite Company LLC
System Platform and MES/Equipment Operations Module at Chevron Oronite makes it easy to connect to the ERP application while monitoring the production of ...
Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest information straight from the source.