The Port of Portland updates its asset management system to an Avantis solution that allows port management to tie together operations that are diverse in type and geography.
- Move cargo expeditiously to provide cargohandling services that enhance customers productivity in distributing goods
- Provide high-quality service with great cost efficiency in order to maximize the business benefit to the Port of Portland
- Locate a single system that can handle the immediate needs of the marine facility and equipment maintenance department, as well as add dredging operations management and aviation facilities maintenance at Portland International Airport (PDX) in the future.
- Streamlined operations to continue to move more than 30 million tons of cargo through port facilities every year
- Reducing inventory in both the electric shop and the equipment shop by at least 65%
- Improved tracking enables port departments to now monitor the time it takes for someone to go out and do a maintenance or repair job
- PM changes have saved a quarter of a million dollars in the first year
Related Success Stories
With Cloud OTS from AVEVA and two full scale training centers, Total OLEUM can expand its ability to train operators across the corporation without investing ...
Serbian energy company must centralise system and automate operations to gain improved control of ever-expanding operational territory. AVEVA is the answer.
PML Exploration Services
Real-time information ensures the most affordable, efficient and safe drilling of oil wells, which is why PML Exploration Service relies on the built in ...
Leading oil & gas service company delivers Johan Sverdrup drilling platform on time and under budget by leveraging AVEVA’s powerful engineering and design ...
Apply Sørco, a Norwegian engineering company based in Starvanger, embraced new technologies to win contracts with big clients demanding lower costs.
Sakhalin Energy Investment Company Ltd.
Sakhalin Energy operates the world’s largest oil and gas development and used AVEVA to streamline its contract management process.
Yamal LNG is the most northern liquefied natural gas project in the world, and used AVEVA to enhance collaborations in this joint venture.
The largest AVEVA VAR/OEM customer depends on the software to provide powerful capabilities and versatility to support worldwide growth
Kuwait Oil Company
Kuwait Oil Company (KOC) captures the inherent value in the knowledge base of its workforce, and integrates it into a comprehensive training program through ...
AVEVA Enterprise Asset Management software helps Western Refining manage maintenance activities, track materials, maintenance employees, contract labor, and ...
The AVEVA Mobile Operator Rounds solution at Infineum has allowed the operational procedures for visual inspections of equipment to be optimized and ...
Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest information straight from the source.