The Port of Portland updates its asset management system to an Avantis solution that allows port management to tie together operations that are diverse in type and geography.
- Move cargo expeditiously to provide cargohandling services that enhance customers productivity in distributing goods
- Provide high-quality service with great cost efficiency in order to maximize the business benefit to the Port of Portland
- Locate a single system that can handle the immediate needs of the marine facility and equipment maintenance department, as well as add dredging operations management and aviation facilities maintenance at Portland International Airport (PDX) in the future.
- Streamlined operations to continue to move more than 30 million tons of cargo through port facilities every year
- Reducing inventory in both the electric shop and the equipment shop by at least 65%
- Improved tracking enables port departments to now monitor the time it takes for someone to go out and do a maintenance or repair job
- PM changes have saved a quarter of a million dollars in the first year
Related Success Stories
Leading oil & gas service company delivers Johan Sverdrup drilling platform on time and under budget by leveraging AVEVA’s powerful engineering and design ...
Apply Sørco, a Norwegian engineering company based in Starvanger, embraced new technologies to win contracts with big clients demanding lower costs.
Sakhalin Energy Investment Company Ltd.
Sakhalin Energy operates the world’s largest oil and gas development and used AVEVA to streamline its contract management process.
Yamal LNG is the most northern liquefied natural gas project in the world, and used AVEVA to enhance collaborations in this joint venture.
With AVEVA, TekSolv improves oil/gas and water/wastewater site management processes, and reduces project deployment time to only minutes or hours instead of ...
The largest AVEVA VAR/OEM customer depends on the software to provide powerful capabilities and versatility to support worldwide growth
Using IntelaTrac Mobile Operator Rounds to accelerate and sustain process improvements, Chevron has reduced maintenance costs, improved availability and ...
Kuwait Oil Company
Kuwait Oil Company (KOC) captures the inherent value in the knowledge base of its workforce, and integrates it into a comprehensive training program through ...
AVEVA Enterprise Asset Management software helps Western Refining manage maintenance activities, track materials, maintenance employees, contract labor, and ...
The AVEVA Mobile Operator Rounds solution at Infineum has allowed the operational procedures for visual inspections of equipment to be optimized and ...
Chevron Oronite Company LLC
System Platform and MES/Equipment Operations Module at Chevron Oronite makes it easy to connect to the ERP application while monitoring the production of ...
Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest information straight from the source.