Solutions based on AVEVA OTS facilitates Fauji Fertilizer Chemical plants to not only operate efficiently, but also to preempt unforeseen situations by strengthening operator skills and improving safety of the plant as well as their employees.
"Our preparedness level has improved by many folds. Now both newly-trained and experienced operators have gained a lot of confidence. They are well-prepared to handle the plant in normal operation, startups/shut downs and in emergency situations."
– Mubashar M. Butt, Deputy Manager Production, Fauji Fertilizer Company
- Train personnel on the newly-commissioned DCS to reduce operational incidents,increase uptime and equip operators to respond to emergencies
- Maintain a high level of performance for experienced operators and new hires alike
- Quickly and effectively prepare new plant operators to work in actual control room and field environments
- A well-run plant offers only infrequent opportunities for on-the-job training for critical and emergency scenarios, so engineers must be trained and tested through simulations
- Expected retirements and attrition of existing workers will require many new operators to be trained quickly
- Within the first year, 22 FFC engineers have become OTS instructors; they have conducted 130 training sessions for nearly 100 management and staff operators
- Plant operators have benefitted from best-inclass training and are empowered to respond confidently and consistently in real time
- With the OTS, training time has decreased from years to months
- Unscheduled shutdowns are significantly reduced, plant startup and shutdown is more efficient and emergencies have been handled smoothly
Related Success Stories
With AVEVA, TekSolv improves oil/gas and water/wastewater site management processes, and reduces project deployment time to only minutes or hours instead of ...
Wonderware’s largest VAR/OEM customer depends on the software to provide powerful capabilities and versatility to support worldwide growth
Using IntelaTrac Mobile Operator Rounds to accelerate and sustain process improvements, Chevron has reduced maintenance costs, improved availability and ...
Kuwait Oil Company
Kuwait Oil Company (KOC) integrates it into a comprehensive training program through the Simulation Platform immersive virtual reality environment.
AVEVA Enterprise Asset Management software helps Western Refining manage maintenance activities, track materials, maintenance employees, contract labor, and ...
The AVEVA Mobile Operator Rounds solution at Infineum has allowed the operational procedures for visual inspections of equipment to be optimized and ...
Chevron Oronite Company LLC
System Platform and MES/Equipment Operations Module at Chevron Oronite makes it easy to connect to the ERP application while monitoring the production of ...
Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest information straight from the source.