AVEVA helps Ferrocarrils achieve higher satisfaction levels from their users by helping them manage the FGC railway system via remote control of rail station operations including ticket sales, opening and closing of doors, lighting, etc.
- To manage the FGC railway system via remote control of rail station operations including ticket sales, opening and closing of doors, lighting, etc
- Continue to achieve high standards of excellence and reliability required by the company
- To maintain a high level of customer support by improving service despite increasing the number of automated processes being controlled via the network
- Complete deployment of the new supervisory system without interrupting existing train and rail stations services such as ticket vending machines, escalators, access control, etc.
- The team effectively installed AVEVA automation software solutions without disrupting customer travel via the rail system
- Remote management of all rail processes was achieved, as well as centralizing monitoring of operations in one control center
- Automation software simplified the supervision of the rail service operations, and streamlined the management team’s ability to direct all processes
Related Success Stories
With Cloud OTS from AVEVA and two full scale training centers, Total OLEUM can expand its ability to train operators across the corporation without investing ...
Serbian energy company must centralise system and automate operations to gain improved control of ever-expanding operational territory. AVEVA is the answer.
PML Exploration Services
Real-time information ensures the most affordable, efficient and safe drilling of oil wells, which is why PML Exploration Service relies on the built in ...
Leading oil & gas service company delivers Johan Sverdrup drilling platform on time and under budget by leveraging AVEVA’s powerful engineering and design ...
Apply Sørco, a Norwegian engineering company based in Starvanger, embraced new technologies to win contracts with big clients demanding lower costs.
Sakhalin Energy Investment Company Ltd.
Sakhalin Energy operates the world’s largest oil and gas development and used AVEVA to streamline its contract management process.
Yamal LNG is the most northern liquefied natural gas project in the world, and used AVEVA to enhance collaborations in this joint venture.
The largest AVEVA VAR/OEM customer depends on the software to provide powerful capabilities and versatility to support worldwide growth
Kuwait Oil Company
Kuwait Oil Company (KOC) captures the inherent value in the knowledge base of its workforce, and integrates it into a comprehensive training program through ...
AVEVA Enterprise Asset Management software helps Western Refining manage maintenance activities, track materials, maintenance employees, contract labor, and ...
The AVEVA Mobile Operator Rounds solution at Infineum has allowed the operational procedures for visual inspections of equipment to be optimized and ...
Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest information straight from the source.