Amalgamated Beverage Industries implemented a new packaging line for its soft drink products based on AVEVA solutions to increase production to meet the annual summer demand.
- To effectively address the annual summer demand for soft drinks, the plant needed to improve the overall production performance and accelerate commissioning of a new packaging line
- The ability to track machine performance, electronic data capture, and reporting of measurements were key components to ensuring that the packaging facility operates efficiently
- The facility needed to conform to Pack ML standards to ensure efficient operation of facility manufacturing equipment
- The automation system had to work with existing SAP process order applications and daily production reporting facilities
- The company wanted to capture all downtime data using the OMAC model of open control technologies for manufacturing applications
- Once Amalgamated implemented the PackML standards using the OMAC model and AVEVA software, the company was able to accurately achieve real-time downtime reporting
- The company was able to accurately estimate reject counts and crates on the line to implement improvements to the manufacturing line process
Related Success Stories
Serbian energy company must centralise system and automate operations to gain improved control of ever-expanding operational territory. AVEVA is the answer.
CENAGAS is a government owned company created in 2014 to operate the Mexican National Gas System (NGS), which is Mexico’s largest gas pipeline network, ...
PML Exploration Services
Real-time information ensures the most affordable, efficient and safe drilling of oil wells, which is why PML Exploration Service relies on the built in ...
Leading oil & gas service company delivers Johan Sverdrup drilling platform on time and under budget by leveraging AVEVA’s powerful engineering and design ...
Apply Sørco, a Norwegian engineering company based in Starvanger, embraced new technologies to win contracts with big clients demanding lower costs.
Sakhalin Energy Investment Company Ltd.
Sakhalin Energy operates the world’s largest oil and gas development and used AVEVA to streamline its contract management process.
Yamal LNG is the most northern liquefied natural gas project in the world, and used AVEVA to enhance collaborations in this joint venture.
With AVEVA, TekSolv improves oil/gas and water/wastewater site management processes, and reduces project deployment time to only minutes or hours instead of ...
The largest AVEVA VAR/OEM customer depends on the software to provide powerful capabilities and versatility to support worldwide growth
Using IntelaTrac Mobile Operator Rounds to accelerate and sustain process improvements, Chevron has reduced maintenance costs, improved availability and ...
Kuwait Oil Company
Kuwait Oil Company (KOC) captures the inherent value in the knowledge base of its workforce, and integrates it into a comprehensive training program through ...
AVEVA Enterprise Asset Management software helps Western Refining manage maintenance activities, track materials, maintenance employees, contract labor, and ...
The AVEVA Mobile Operator Rounds solution at Infineum has allowed the operational procedures for visual inspections of equipment to be optimized and ...
Chevron Oronite Company LLC
System Platform and MES/Equipment Operations Module at Chevron Oronite makes it easy to connect to the ERP application while monitoring the production of ...
Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest information straight from the source.