Cairns Water uses AVEVA software for the water and wastewater management as well as solid waste and recycling services for the 145,000 people in Cairns, Australia.
- Create an automated Water and Wastewater solution for the city of Cairns, Australia
- An old and unsupported SCADA system had been used to control the Southern Treatment plant
- Geography is a prominent factor with 40 pumping stations feeding into the central location
- Helps in providing continuous water and wastewater services to the 145,000 people of Cairns, Australia
- The Southern Treatment plant provides primary and secondary stages of sewage treatment for 60,000 of the residents of Cairns
- Improved response times and provides better environmental compliance and monitoring
- Answered the priority need for continuous control, no matter where engineers are located
Related Success Stories
With AVEVA, TekSolv improves oil/gas and water/wastewater site management processes, and reduces project deployment time to only minutes or hours instead of ...
Wonderware’s largest VAR/OEM customer depends on the software to provide powerful capabilities and versatility to support worldwide growth
Using IntelaTrac Mobile Operator Rounds to accelerate and sustain process improvements, Chevron has reduced maintenance costs, improved availability and ...
Kuwait Oil Company
Kuwait Oil Company (KOC) integrates it into a comprehensive training program through the Simulation Platform immersive virtual reality environment.
AVEVA Enterprise Asset Management software helps Western Refining manage maintenance activities, track materials, maintenance employees, contract labor, and ...
The AVEVA Mobile Operator Rounds solution at Infineum has allowed the operational procedures for visual inspections of equipment to be optimized and ...
Chevron Oronite Company LLC
System Platform and MES/Equipment Operations Module at Chevron Oronite makes it easy to connect to the ERP application while monitoring the production of ...
Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest information straight from the source.