- Avoid asset failures and reduce equipment downtime
- Identify subtle changes in system and equipment behavior
- Gain advanced warning of emerging equipment issues
- Monitor the health and performance of critical assets fleet-wide in real time
- Improve maintenance planning
- Enable knowledge capture to optimize information sharing between plant personnel
- Reduce unscheduled maintenance
- Move from reactive to proactive maintenance
- Quickly analyze large amounts of asset data for accurate equipment condition assessments
- Information sharing between groups to get the right information to the right people at the right time
- Complexities in the process and technology of Tata Power fleets
- Early warning identification of equipment problems, days weeks or months before failure
- Dynamic insights and deep-dive diagnostics for equipment behavior changes
- Improved equipment reliability and performance
- Better maintenance planning and cost control
- Knowledge capture of equipment failure modes
Related Success Stories
With Cloud OTS from AVEVA and two full scale training centers, Total OLEUM can expand its ability to train operators across the corporation without investing ...
Serbian energy company must centralise system and automate operations to gain improved control of ever-expanding operational territory. AVEVA is the answer.
PML Exploration Services
Real-time information ensures the most affordable, efficient and safe drilling of oil wells, which is why PML Exploration Service relies on the built in ...
Leading oil & gas service company delivers Johan Sverdrup drilling platform on time and under budget by leveraging AVEVA’s powerful engineering and design ...
Apply Sørco, a Norwegian engineering company based in Starvanger, embraced new technologies to win contracts with big clients demanding lower costs.
Sakhalin Energy Investment Company Ltd.
Sakhalin Energy operates the world’s largest oil and gas development and used AVEVA to streamline its contract management process.
Yamal LNG is the most northern liquefied natural gas project in the world, and used AVEVA to enhance collaborations in this joint venture.
The largest AVEVA VAR/OEM customer depends on the software to provide powerful capabilities and versatility to support worldwide growth
Kuwait Oil Company
Kuwait Oil Company (KOC) captures the inherent value in the knowledge base of its workforce, and integrates it into a comprehensive training program through ...
AVEVA Enterprise Asset Management software helps Western Refining manage maintenance activities, track materials, maintenance employees, contract labor, and ...
The AVEVA Mobile Operator Rounds solution at Infineum has allowed the operational procedures for visual inspections of equipment to be optimized and ...
Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest information straight from the source.