- Increase and improve productivity, share maintenance information, reduce operating cost, and improve customer service
- Previous systems consisted of aged preventive maintenance and inventory programs developed internally
- Each facility had its own version of these programs and the functionality of those applications was very limited
- Meets all of the EAM core functional requirements, such as work management, inventory, and procurement
- Management can determine accurately and quickly the costs of performing maintenance at water and wastewater operating facilities
- The Division is identifying real savings by maintaining optimised inventory levels and improving replenishment procedures
- Ensures that the water and wastewater staff has readily available, accurate, and relevant information to help them be more effective in executing the work management process
Related Success Stories
With AVEVA, TekSolv improves oil/gas and water/wastewater site management processes, and reduces project deployment time to only minutes or hours instead of ...
The largest AVEVA VAR/OEM customer depends on the software to provide powerful capabilities and versatility to support worldwide growth
Using IntelaTrac Mobile Operator Rounds to accelerate and sustain process improvements, Chevron has reduced maintenance costs, improved availability and ...
Kuwait Oil Company
Kuwait Oil Company (KOC) integrates a comprehensive training program through the Simulation Platform immersive virtual reality environment.
AVEVA Enterprise Asset Management software helps Western Refining manage maintenance activities, track materials, maintenance employees, contract labor, and ...
The AVEVA Mobile Operator Rounds solution at Infineum has allowed the operational procedures for visual inspections of equipment to be optimized and ...
Chevron Oronite Company LLC
System Platform and MES/Equipment Operations Module at Chevron Oronite makes it easy to connect to the ERP application while monitoring the production of ...
Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest information straight from the source.