AVEVA enables Valdespartera to become Spain’s first sustainable ‘smart city’ by remotely monitoring and managing its urban services infrastructure to ensure overall environmental compliance and efficiency.
- To successfully implement an integrated remote control monitoring system for the city’s urban services including drinking water supply network, sewage and rainwater treatment, landscape watering systems, electricity and gas supplies, street lighting, and pneumatic waste collection
- A need existed to integrate and consolidate data from a multitude of instrumentation devices that are responsible for operating the infrastructure
- As the first type of city of its kind, Valdespartera required constant monitoring and evaluation of municipal services to ensure they met the sustainability goals of the overall urban design plan
- Defining a common data capture infrastructure to measure and transmit information to a unified control center that would supervise compliance with the environmental criteria
- The automation system manages 196 control points from nine service networks which comprise the city’s technical infrastructure, ensuring compliance with environmental initiatives
- The system’s 78 servers/cabinets gather and store information received from 21,483 communication signals relayed from 9,000 digital meters installed throughout the city
- Collected data is automatically distributed to technical management personnel, as well as a database where it is stored as “public interest” knowledge for future analysis on urban energy efficiency
Related Success Stories
With Cloud OTS from AVEVA and two full scale training centers, Total OLEUM can expand its ability to train operators across the corporation without investing ...
Serbian energy company must centralise system and automate operations to gain improved control of ever-expanding operational territory. AVEVA is the answer.
PML Exploration Services
Real-time information ensures the most affordable, efficient and safe drilling of oil wells, which is why PML Exploration Service relies on the built in ...
Leading oil & gas service company delivers Johan Sverdrup drilling platform on time and under budget by leveraging AVEVA’s powerful engineering and design ...
Apply Sørco, a Norwegian engineering company based in Starvanger, embraced new technologies to win contracts with big clients demanding lower costs.
Sakhalin Energy Investment Company Ltd.
Sakhalin Energy operates the world’s largest oil and gas development and used AVEVA to streamline its contract management process.
Yamal LNG is the most northern liquefied natural gas project in the world, and used AVEVA to enhance collaborations in this joint venture.
The largest AVEVA VAR/OEM customer depends on the software to provide powerful capabilities and versatility to support worldwide growth
Kuwait Oil Company
Kuwait Oil Company (KOC) captures the inherent value in the knowledge base of its workforce, and integrates it into a comprehensive training program through ...
AVEVA Enterprise Asset Management software helps Western Refining manage maintenance activities, track materials, maintenance employees, contract labor, and ...
The AVEVA Mobile Operator Rounds solution at Infineum has allowed the operational procedures for visual inspections of equipment to be optimized and ...
Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest information straight from the source.