Improved system performance. Increased data transfer rates, and response to operator interactions on the various systems that make up the simulation system
- Enable an accelerated design process so that plants can begin to generate income more quickly
- Provide an interactive simulation environment that saves time and money by testing plants and processes before they are constructed
- Facilitate more effective learning by enabling operators to make mistakes and practice responding to emergency or out-of-compliance conditions without negative consequences
- The complex walk-through interactive simulated environment (WISE) system has enormous power requirements and integrates with Apple, Windows and AVEVA technology with very large, high-resolution displays
- The system had to be built with components that would ensure easy and cost effective expansion to meet the needs of many different clients
- Improved system performance. Increased data transfer rates and response to operator interactions on the various systems that make up the simulation system
- Software platform enabled development of functionality Meteng required for its simulation systems
- Developers could concentrate on task of process modeling and simulation instead of focusing on complex program code
- Software offered opportunity for Meteng to develop methods enabling re-use and standardization, resulting in tremendous savings in engineering costs
Related Success Stories
With Cloud OTS from AVEVA and two full scale training centers, Total OLEUM can expand its ability to train operators across the corporation without investing ...
Serbian energy company must centralise system and automate operations to gain improved control of ever-expanding operational territory. AVEVA is the answer.
PML Exploration Services
Real-time information ensures the most affordable, efficient and safe drilling of oil wells, which is why PML Exploration Service relies on the built in ...
Leading oil & gas service company delivers Johan Sverdrup drilling platform on time and under budget by leveraging AVEVA’s powerful engineering and design ...
Apply Sørco, a Norwegian engineering company based in Starvanger, embraced new technologies to win contracts with big clients demanding lower costs.
Sakhalin Energy Investment Company Ltd.
Sakhalin Energy operates the world’s largest oil and gas development and used AVEVA to streamline its contract management process.
Yamal LNG is the most northern liquefied natural gas project in the world, and used AVEVA to enhance collaborations in this joint venture.
The largest AVEVA VAR/OEM customer depends on the software to provide powerful capabilities and versatility to support worldwide growth
Kuwait Oil Company
Kuwait Oil Company (KOC) captures the inherent value in the knowledge base of its workforce, and integrates it into a comprehensive training program through ...
AVEVA Enterprise Asset Management software helps Western Refining manage maintenance activities, track materials, maintenance employees, contract labor, and ...
The AVEVA Mobile Operator Rounds solution at Infineum has allowed the operational procedures for visual inspections of equipment to be optimized and ...
Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest information straight from the source.