The AVEVA solution at Norfolk Southern Railway has reduced the development time for the HMI by 40 to 50 percent. It has also increased the work efficiency of both the yardmasters and the trainmasters at the Buckeye trainyard.
- Operate more than 21,500 route miles in 22 U.S. states and Ontario, Canada
- Completely automate the operation of the trainyard
- Decrease labor cost and replaces old and antiquated equipment
- Receive up to 2,000 train cars in any given day while assuring efficiency and safety
- Provide critical information using devices that are easily accessible by trainyard personnel
- Using InTouch, the development time for the HMI was reduced to 40 to 50 percent
- The new software has increased the work efficiency of both the yardmasters and the trainmasters at Buckeye trainyard
Related Success Stories
With AVEVA, TekSolv improves oil/gas and water/wastewater site management processes, and reduces project deployment time to only minutes or hours instead of ...
The largest AVEVA VAR/OEM customer depends on the software to provide powerful capabilities and versatility to support worldwide growth
Using IntelaTrac Mobile Operator Rounds to accelerate and sustain process improvements, Chevron has reduced maintenance costs, improved availability and ...
Kuwait Oil Company
Kuwait Oil Company (KOC) integrates a comprehensive training program through the Simulation Platform immersive virtual reality environment.
AVEVA Enterprise Asset Management software helps Western Refining manage maintenance activities, track materials, maintenance employees, contract labor, and ...
The AVEVA Mobile Operator Rounds solution at Infineum has allowed the operational procedures for visual inspections of equipment to be optimized and ...
Chevron Oronite Company LLC
System Platform and MES/Equipment Operations Module at Chevron Oronite makes it easy to connect to the ERP application while monitoring the production of ...
Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest information straight from the source.