The largest AVEVA VAR/OEM customer depends on the software to provide powerful capabilities and versatility to support worldwide growth as well as the corporation’s mission to add value through "human-centred automation."
- Implement a software solution aligned with the corporate mission to realize safety, comfort and fulfilment in peoples’ lives while contributing to the global environment through “human-centered automation”
- Take advantage of an off-the-shelf solution that offers quick deployment and ease of use
- The corporation requires a software solution with enough versatility to interface with many different hardware systems worldwide
- With over $2.4 billion in global sales, Yamatake needs extensive and immediate technical support
- With the AVEVA solution’s ability to support Yamatake’s “Operation Anywhere” concept, the corporation has increased sales by approximately 50% over the last four years
- AVEVA’s standardised, pre-built graphics have provided savings in engineering costs and development time
- Azbil customers are maximizing their existing system investments due to the AVEVA solution’s easy upgrades and upward compatibility
Related Success Stories
BP Revolutionizes its Oil & Gas Downstream Business with AVEVA’s Solution in the Cloud
BP drives improved margins across its global downstream business, cutting crude purchase decision time from two days to less than two hours.
Astron Energy Transforms Crude Assay Management Process and Reduces Assay Creation Time by 50%
Cloud-based AVEVA Unified Supply Chain solution deployed in three months, bringing flexibility and agility to the business.
With Cloud OTS from AVEVA and two full scale training centers, Total OLEUM can expand its ability to train operators across the corporation without investing ...
Serbian energy company must centralise system and automate operations to gain improved control of ever-expanding operational territory. AVEVA is the answer.
PML Exploration Services
Real-time information ensures the most affordable, efficient and safe drilling of oil wells, which is why PML Exploration Service relies on the built in ...
Leading oil & gas service company delivers Johan Sverdrup drilling platform on time and under budget by leveraging AVEVA’s powerful engineering and design ...
Apply Sørco, a Norwegian engineering company based in Starvanger, embraced new technologies to win contracts with big clients demanding lower costs.
Sakhalin Energy Investment Company Ltd.
Sakhalin Energy operates the world’s largest oil and gas development and used AVEVA to streamline its contract management process.
Yamal LNG is the most northern liquefied natural gas project in the world, and used AVEVA to enhance collaborations in this joint venture.
The largest AVEVA VAR/OEM customer depends on the software to provide powerful capabilities and versatility to support worldwide growth
Kuwait Oil Company
Kuwait Oil Company (KOC) captures the inherent value in the knowledge base of its workforce, and integrates it into a comprehensive training program through ...
AVEVA Enterprise Asset Management software helps Western Refining manage maintenance activities, track materials, maintenance employees, contract labor, and ...
The AVEVA Mobile Operator Rounds solution at Infineum has allowed the operational procedures for visual inspections of equipment to be optimized and ...
Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest information straight from the source.