The largest AVEVA VAR/OEM customer depends on the software to provide powerful capabilities and versatility to support worldwide growth as well as the corporation’s mission to add value through "human-centred automation."
- Implement a software solution aligned with the corporate mission to realize safety, comfort and fulfilment in peoples’ lives while contributing to the global environment through “human-centered automation”
- Take advantage of an off-the-shelf solution that offers quick deployment and ease of use
- The corporation requires a software solution with enough versatility to interface with many different hardware systems worldwide
- With over $2.4 billion in global sales, Yamatake needs extensive and immediate technical support
- With the AVEVA solution’s ability to support Yamatake’s “Operation Anywhere” concept, the corporation has increased sales by approximately 50% over the last four years
- AVEVA’s standardised, pre-built graphics have provided savings in engineering costs and development time
- Azbil customers are maximizing their existing system investments due to the AVEVA solution’s easy upgrades and upward compatibility
Related Success Stories
Leading oil & gas service company delivers Johan Sverdrup drilling platform on time and under budget by leveraging AVEVA’s powerful engineering and design ...
Apply Sørco, a Norwegian engineering company based in Starvanger, embraced new technologies to win contracts with big clients demanding lower costs.
Sakhalin Energy Investment Company Ltd.
Sakhalin Energy operates the world’s largest oil and gas development and used AVEVA to streamline its contract management process.
Yamal LNG is the most northern liquefied natural gas project in the world, and used AVEVA to enhance collaborations in this joint venture.
With AVEVA, TekSolv improves oil/gas and water/wastewater site management processes, and reduces project deployment time to only minutes or hours instead of ...
The largest AVEVA VAR/OEM customer depends on the software to provide powerful capabilities and versatility to support worldwide growth
Using IntelaTrac Mobile Operator Rounds to accelerate and sustain process improvements, Chevron has reduced maintenance costs, improved availability and ...
Kuwait Oil Company
Kuwait Oil Company (KOC) captures the inherent value in the knowledge base of its workforce, and integrates it into a comprehensive training program through ...
AVEVA Enterprise Asset Management software helps Western Refining manage maintenance activities, track materials, maintenance employees, contract labor, and ...
The AVEVA Mobile Operator Rounds solution at Infineum has allowed the operational procedures for visual inspections of equipment to be optimized and ...
Chevron Oronite Company LLC
System Platform and MES/Equipment Operations Module at Chevron Oronite makes it easy to connect to the ERP application while monitoring the production of ...
Sign up for our newsletter and get all the latest information straight from the source.