Spiral Unified Supply Chain Management – Schedule
1-2 October 2018
Spiral Unified Supply Chain Management supports all traditional event-based scheduling workflows and combines automated data management within a planning environment to blur the boundaries between tactical planning and scheduling.
The Spiral Unified Supply Chain Management – Schedule training course aims to familiarize trainees with Spiral Unified Supply Chain Management application specifics and enable independent use of the tool with minimum support. This is achieved through a learn-by-doing approach to training, using a comprehensive set of training examples that cover core features of Spiral Schedule and demonstrate common industry workflows.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- View, open, and explore Model contents
- Describe and customize the Scheduling interface
- Within Schedule: Receive and Transfer crudes
- Within Schedule: Schedule Process Unit
- Within Schedule: Create Group Sets and Calculations
- Within Schedule: Manage actual data and Overrides
- Within Schedule: Report using Excel
- Within Schedule: Merge differences between cases
- Plant Design Engineers
- Process Engineers
- Chemical Engineers
- Other individuals who are looking to better understand simulation using Spiral Unified Supply Chain Management
- General knowledge of simulation software is helpful
- General chemical/refinery plant process knowledge is beneficial
Instructor led classroom course, working throught a training manual with hands-on activities in Spiral Schedule.