Cloud-based, AI-driven Predictive Asset Optimization
During 2020 the Chemicals Industry became a highly dynamic environment increasing the need for companies to adapt to different demands and production loads. Among the top enablers to help face these uncertainties are Cloud and Artificial Intelligence. During this webinar, we will explore how cloud-based, AI-driven Predictive Asset Optimization provides very early detection of O&M issues and a 360o view of risk, facilitating optimization of operational efficiency, production, and costs based on known constraints or potential loss of equipment. As a result, plants can manage risks, thus decreasing production losses due to downtime and optimizing operations and maintenance strategies. We will explore this cutting-edge AI solution, the cognitive technologies behind it, and real world case studies that bring its value to the forefront.
What you will learn:
Predictive Asset Optimization is the next generation of Predictive Maintenance, taking it to a higher level of digital intellect and sophistication by combining AI with simulation to achieve in-depth risk analysis along with very early detection of asset and process issues. This provides a full 360 degree view of risk in order to make better, more informed strategic decisions.
Topics covered in this seminar include:
- The role of AI and first principles analytics in the Chemicals Industry
- How to achieve deeper insight into asset and process anomalies
- Detection of asset issues even earlier than through predictive analytics alone (also requiring less data for model training)
- Asset remaining useful life forecast through deep learning
- AI-driven impact analysis of degrading or failed assets
- Process optimization around degrading or failed assets in order to allow more time for planning/scheduling of maintenance activities
This AI-driven solution provides users with the guidance to more effectively make cost vs risk decisions in order to minimize downtime, optimize maintenance schedules, and more effectively leverage budgets.
Duration: One hour