Assets are said to be the heart of any business, but how strong is your asset strategy?
Changing market conditions and shifting technology landscapes puts pressure on industrial businesses. Technology triggers like the Industrial Internet of Things, Big Data Analytics, Mobility and Workforce Collaboration represent new opportunities for significant reliability, efficiency and safety improvements. In addition, an aging infrastructure and workforce is driving the need for asset renewal prioritization and knowledge capture.
In this webinar, several key leading South East Asia Oil and Gas operators, AVEVA and PwC gathered virtually and discussed on several key topics as below:
- Industry challenges in "The New Normal" and the foundation blocks for APM 4.0
- Redefining your asset strategy to prepare for "knowns" and "unknowns"
- Analyzing and contextualizing value from your data to improve safety, reliability and performance
- How operators can increase asset utilization and reduce plant downtime
Speakers and Panelist:
- Pitak Lausangngam, Head of Digital Transformation, PTT Global Chemical
- Varun Verma, APM Product Sales Leader, AVEVA
- Yudha Akbar, Data Management and Geomatic Expert, Pertamina
- Dr. Tuck Leong Chan, Lead Digital Accelerator, PETRONAS
- Chris Ong, Director, PwC SEA Consulting