Hear from the leading Asian Refining and Petrochemical Operators on their views
The recent market climate has brought tremendous challenges to the Oil and Gas refining and petrochemical industry, impacting on price volatility, decreased demand, over supply, limited storage capacity, and disrupted supply chain. Rapid Reaction to Market Volatility, Value Chain Optimization, High Availability and Reliability of Plant Assets are the key area focus in response to stay agile and beat market volatility.
In this Executive Keynote Roundtable, AVEVA and a panel of refining and petrochemical operators discussed on how Digital Technologies help enabled the operators to quickly gain visibility into their business and operations to understand the impact of various scenarios on their value chain and asset performance, for faster and more accurate decision-making.
Key Learning Points:
- What are the key success enablers for operators to drive superior performance in the new normal?
- What is Value Chain Optimization and how can operators evaluate the impact of various scenarios on their value chain during a period of market volatility?
- How can refiners optimize operations value chain by maximizing yield, throughput, and energy savings, using a 360 view of plant operations?
- What strategies can refiners and petrochemical players use to maximize asset Performance?
- What part will Cloud play in driving business performance and helping operators mitigate risk in this environment?
Duration: 1 hour 45 minutes
Featured Panel Speakers:
- Tuck Leong Chan - Lead Digital Accelerator, PETRONAS, Malaysia
- Sebastien Ory - Vice President, South East Asia, AVEVA, Singapore
- Jefri Mokhtar - Manager, Process Department, MRC Sdn Bhd, PETRONAS, Malaysia
- Pitak Lausangngam - Head of Digital Transformation, PTT Global Chemical Public Company, Thailand
- Sophiaan Assoari - Risk Management and Trading, Brunei Energy Services & Trading Sdn Bhd, Brunei
- Warit Krittaphol - Commercial Director, Chemical Business, SCG, Thailand