$2 trillion is invested in Digital Transformation each year. However only 20% of all digital initiatives undertaken globally impact the bottom line.
Asset intensive businesses recognize the imperative behind digital transformation. However, there is an increasing awareness that isolated initiatives do not deliver the expected value. In order to deliver real value, digital transformation demands a holistic, enterprise-level approach.
The Digital Twin of the Organization provides the foundation for a practical, enterprise-level approach to your transformation plan, aligning business and operational objectives to deliver optimal results.
In this webinar, AVEVA and Arqitek will share a practical transformation framework and solutions to enable your business to systematically move towards a best-in-class and efficient digital architecture.
In this webinar you will learn:
- How a framework-driven approach to digital transformation will deliver higher returns
- What a Digital Twin of the Organization is and why it's important
- Why it's important to build a roadmap for improvement which can be realized in an agile and continuous way
- How to leverage data created at every stage of the asset lifecycle, from design and build to operate and maintain
- How to create and maintain a Digital Twin to enable new ways of working
Duration: One Hour
Director Global Pursuits - AVEVA
Head of Digital Acceleration Consulting - AVEVA
VP Delivery - Arqitek