Meat Industry: Discover in 30 mins how to exceed in Quality, Safety and Performance
Meat Industry is undergoing a global transformation.
Competition is intensifying and the price pressure is pushing margins down. Reducing waste and improving yield, while using the meat optimally to maximize value, can be challenging. Furthermore, if you wish to reduce costs and increase profits, you need to efficiently manage both people and production equipment.
Compounding these challenges, the increased regulatory requirements are adversely affecting operational efficiency, safety, and business targets. Leveraging advanced analytics as part of digital transformation is imperative for meat processing companies to unlock significant business value.
Join AVEVA and Roima to learn how:
- Ensuring uncompromised quality and end-to-end traceability (from farm to fork)
- Unifying the integration of R&D to production
- Increasing profitability through maximized meat yield and meat balancing
- Securing the Asset performance and line efficiency
- Establishing the standardization of processes and best practices across multiple sites
Date: Tuesday, October 29, 2019
Time: 3 PM CET
Duration: One Hour
Register now for the webinar!
Bart Dubbelboer - Business Development and Channel Management Europe, Russia and Africa, AVEVA
Antti Varis - Director Planning and MES Business at Roima
Jan-Erik Mattsson - Director F&B Industry at Roima
In collaboration with ROIMA