Refiners can now leverage blend operations and optimization practices to improve efficiency and profitability across the entire refinery. Crude blend data available from off-sites blending operations can be used as input to ROMeo Process Optimization . Product properties that are calculated by process optimization software can then be used in off-sites product blending operations.
AVEVA's Refinery Off-sites Inventory Management tools can help you:
- Improve optimization results with actual blended crude assay data
- Optimize off-sites product blending with optimizer-supplied product data to reduce product giveaway and/or the need for costly reblends
- Automate LP model updates from the optimizer (ROMeo Process Optimization)
- Integrate Spiral to enable strategic and tactical planning, scheduling, and analysis and maximize refinery profitability
- Reduce the cost of terminal operations, while minimizing operator errors, improving safety compliance and operational performance
Watch the webinar to learn more.